Peanut Belly Jelly


Random post, I know! However, I had one of these Uncrustable "Peanut Belly Jelly's" (as Emma calls them) at work today and this lady claimed to have NEVER seen them. She went on and on about how she'd have to go right away and purchase some for her toddler who is the pickiest of eaters. Then... I thought of you :) If you haven't tried them, you should. Besides the fact that picky toddlers think they're cool, they are very convenient. You do store them in the freezer and they have to thaw approximately 30 mins before they can be enjoyed- Longer than Em wants to wait most times..

Comments

Tara said…
We love them too! I especially like the peanut butter and honey.
Never had them - need to try!
thebarronfam said…
I like the new blog. Fun seeing you all tonight. Hopefully we will see more of you now that you are part-time!