Somebody

"There is somebody that I love and Daddy is his name-O! D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y. Daddy I love you!" The week of Valentine's day in the car headed to "school" Emma begins singing this song. Ohhhhhh, the sweetest thing I'd ever heard. Yes, despite the fact she's singing about her daddy and he's not even with us. I call him immediately and tell him about this song that apparently daycare taught them. I hate my camera will only record 10 seconds of video (and the fact that I cannot figure out how to turn her right side up in this video). Lilly Kate sings DADDY quite beautifully too. However, I could not get her to do so when I had the camera on. If you listen closely you can hear her in the background.

Comments

thebarronfam said…
How cute! We had fun at dinner the other night. We must do it more often.