Swimming Lessons @ AU

Emma started swimming lessons at the University Monday night! One of the perks to living here- some terrific activities/facilities nearby. The class is M-Friday for 2 weeks -whew! That is stressful on everybody. Seriously, I got nervous watching her take her class the first night-crazy I know. I guess I am going to be "that" mom. She did great of course. She's not so crazy about the jumping in and going under part. But, all in all she's having a blast. All 4 of the other students are her good friends from daycare. She's in the pink bathing suit & ponytail. Check out the cool ramp- they use that to teach them to swim. Funny. Enjoy!



Comments

thebarronfam said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
thebarronfam said…
How fun! William and Lily Kate will have to take this together.
Way to go Emma! You're a little fish! And that ramp looks pretty cool...like a giant slip-n-slide!
Diddo on Kristin's comment with Stirling!!!
I wish it would have worked out for Hudson to take the same session as Emma. We go in June:) I am sure Hudson won't be crazy about the jumping in and going under either! Can't wait to hit the pool this summer with the kiddos:)