Hannah Montana

Emma was so fortunate to have a weekend getaway at Ross Bridge with her Dede and her cousins. They had a blast! They also made a stop (or 2) at Libby Lu. Emma chose to be made over as Hannah Montana (of course). Here are pics of she and Madison getting their makeover.



 
OH Yes! Unfortunately..... this is me in the HM Getup :O Humility, I tell myself as I post this pic for all of you to see what the mom of girls looks like (and sometimes even dads)! After the Libby Lu experience, we have Lots of makeovers. She needs to keep working on me!! :O
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Molly said…
That is absolutely hysterical. That hair does wonders for ya!! :) How precious is Emma!!!
Anonymous said…
that is hilarious!!! absolutely love the wig :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh, you need to wear that outfit more often!!! Emma is sooo cure in that outfit!! Tell her (and Lily Kate) I said hello!
Tara Verdigets said…
What a hoot! I think you just found your Halloween costume!
Lacy said…
I see you guys have the HM fever too! Emma T should have been here for Emma J's HM sleepover. We even had a "photoshoot" with a HM cut out! Good times!
aedozier said…
Hysterical! I think I would like to see my dentist come in to check my teeth dressed at Hannah Montana.