This makes me.....

Smile:

I opened the cabinet the other night to find "Boo donalds" staring at me! For some crazy reason when Emma was little she always called this toy, Ronald McDonald, "Boo donalds." Of course, now she says it correctly. I miss Boo..

& Not so much!
 

The other day I mentioned to Sarah that my floor has crumbs on it CONSTANTLY. Most of the time worst than this. The other day the thought crossed my mind to put socks on my feet rather than sweeping once more. Seriously!! I am bored with sweeping.

What about motherhood makes you smile?

Comments

Too funny! I love all the fun little things and expressions I see and hear when I'm caught off guard! They make me smile every time...
Tara said…
The charming look Brooks gives us when he knows he's in trouble, and we are trying to keep a straight face, but we can't help but bust out laughing! Those expressions are priceless!
Molly said…
I love it when they TRY to imitate what you or someone else is doing. Wilson is really into mimicking Nathan right now. It's hilarious.
By the way, I feel like I am sweeping or vacuuming all the time. One word: Rumba!!!!
Molly said…
I meant Roomba not rumba, that's a dance I think!
Are you sure that wasn't my floor? I think mine looks just like it right now:) Loved the Ronald McDonald in the dishes...I have lots of pictures like that too. You just never know what you'll find:)