Jealous?

I had the most FABULOUS night last week..
Picture this:

  1. Hubby has the kiddos

  2. Night off

  3. 4 of your best girlfriends

  4. Sewing machines

  5. Fast food and chocolate cake




Well, I was not as productive as I wanted to be. Overly ambitious -You should have seen me loaded down with about 20 projects..... I did finish this one though:

I can't decide what kind of buttons to use. Does the pink plaid work? White would look weird!?! Can you do covered buttons with corduroy?? Thoughts on the buttons?


AND had a blast! Let's do it again girls :)

Comments

Emily said…
Can I tell you that I couldn't be more impressed with your sewing? It makes me want a sewing machine. I would pay so much for the outfit you sewed! I think the pink check was so cute with the paisley! The golf story was precious, too...
aedozier said…
Can you please teach me to sew? I am so envious of those precious outfits you've made! I can't imagine what that would cost at CP!
Ashleigh,
I found a cute outfit for you to make for Emma and LK!! Go to my blog and go to the Reeves. Look at her slideshow. I LOVE the back of it!!!
hey! I had fun and my pattern came in..yay! Next time I am sewing and not spending my time cutting out. But it taked forever to cut out two outfits. (it turned out precious)
Hi. So I ran across your blog on a friend's blog. I guess that constitutes blog stalking...ha ha ha. Anyway, I went to middle school with your husband. I seriously have not laid eyes on him since 8th grade. It was nice to look through your blog and see that Keith grew up to have a great wife and 2 adorable little girls.
You'll have to ask Keith if he remembers Sara Skaggs (now Sara Allred, I got married last month). He might considering we both grew up in Dothan.
Anyway, feel free to check out our blog too! I'll be back to yours tomorrow...it's awesome.