Game Day

 
<

WAR

 
<

EAGLE

 

HEY!
 
Posted by Picasa


Pumpkins with their "make-up" on :) This is so easy, We just used tempera paint from hobby lobby. Emma had a blast painting hers. I sat LK in her highchair, opened a chocolate pudding pack and handed her a toothbrush- she was painting (eating) away! I am not into pumpkin carving- K is; so.. He and Emma carved us one Wednesday night. Good Job!!
I have been working on this little set since the first football game and (it's a long story)I am nearing completion! I really think this might be a smidge too big for LK. Maybe she can wear it next year too. i really wish the top were shorter but I am ready to move on to a new project. After I finish two of these, i have worked on them so long I begin to wonder if they are still cute. I think this one is my favorite so far! I need (ok really, really want)a monogram machine! Still working on Em's. Maybe we can wear them to the basketball games:)


GOTTA GO!

Comments

I love this time of year!! Painting and carving pumpkins is sooo much fun!!! Emma and LK look so cute in their Auburn Attire!!
The Brooks said…
Ashleigh-
I have a monogram sewing machine and absolutely love it. I think you should just bite the bullet and get it. I have the baby lock ellure I think. i have had it for almost four years and it really is the greatest. I have certainly gotten my money's worth out of it for baby and wedding gifts. I know I will even get more use out of it once our little one arrives in January. Hope you are doing well and would love to see you soon. Maggie
aedozier said…
I hate that I know that "long story"! (wink, wink) The pants turned out really cute and LK looks precious!
The Muncies said…
The girls are too cute! LK's hair is getting long!!! Love the outfit! You are SO talented!
The Reeds said…
Wow, you can sew!! And your girls are SO CUTE!
I had a great time last weekend! Thanks again for driving! I'm adding you to my Google Reader:)