Interview with Emma



Emma is 3 1/2 years old. She says the cutest things every day, every minute.
I wish I could remember them all....







What do you want to be when you grow up?
Em: A Princess

Where do you want to go to school when you grow up?
I am not going.

You don't want to go to Auburn like Mommy & Daddy did?
No, I will have to live in a castle at Disney World. Unless... maybe they could build a Disney World here in Auburn. Yeah! The worker mans could do that. I'll live in Disney World in Auburn.

Where will you live after college at Auburn?
Well, when I grow up like a big kid. Oh, I am gonna live here.

You want to get married right after college?
No, I am not getting married cuz I'm gonna be a princess

What’s your favorite place in the whole wide world?
Gran Gran & Papaws house

Besides that?
Auburn and Dede & Pops

What’s your favorite thing to do with your daddy?
Watch baseball wif' him.

What about with me?
I like playing with you. Playing uh baby dolls.

What is your favorite book?
God

No, your favorite book?
My Bible

What are your favorite toys?
My babies, mom.....

What’s your favorite thing to do outside?
Slide

What’s your favorite song?
Jesus loves me in the whole wide world

What is your favorite movie?
Barney

What do you know about God?
I know he died and that's all. (*this is not true, she knows far more than this but for some reason this is how she chose to answer the question!?!)

What do you think about preschool?
I think that it's fun

What is your favorite center?

Home Living and dress up

Anything else you want to say?
I like watching tv with my mommy & daddy.

I like playing with my Lilly Kate and taking a bath with her.



Just this morning Em was watching cartoons and one was going off and another coming on. "Somebody else's turn." I tell them when they get upset about them ending. What's next? Emma asked. "I don't know. We'll have to wait & see." Emma said God knows- He knows everything!

We had a picnic at the park today. Em was climbing up a rope and I asked if she needed my help. "No mom, God's helping me!"

Sarah was so sweet to drop off party favors from Ford's birthday (thanks Sarah!). Emma was having a time opening hers and looked up at me and said "they should have sent some directions with it." :)

Comments

Emma, I promise to send directions next time:) You sure are precious!