We Did It!

Yep, we’re home safe and sound. So many of you were so sweet to think of us. Sorry I am just now reporting in. I am tired…………
The girls really were fine. I mean they did as good as you can possibly expect a 1&3 year old to do. People even came up to me in the airport & said, “You’re brave!” “Crazy!” I corrected them. I told mom, “I must have been missing you BAD.” :) I’d do it again though. Leashes were KEY! Atlanta airport is way too crowded not to have those. I am soo sad that I don’t have a picture of the insanity- just imagine: Me carrying my one giant suitcase & Hello Kitty Backpack on, Emma on a leash (with her pink dotty blanket in tow), LK with leash on in the stroller (+baby doll & blankie).

On the way back to Auburn, I felt so good- like I’d accomplished something. I am SUPERMOM!!!!!!

Mom’s was fun. They had a party Friday night. Dad took Emma to the farm and fishing. Mom & I shopped. We took the girls to a kid’s museum like McWane. They had a ball!! Hopefully she can get some of the pics out of her camera & I can show them to you.

Comments

I admire you for making that trip by yourself! I could never do it with my 2! Glad you're back!
Emily said…
CONGRATULATIONS! You ARE supermom. I'm travelling alone with Abby Jane in January, and I'm a tiny bit apprehensive- but two busier little ladies is a HUGE deal! I'm so glad it went well!!
The Reeds said…
Good job Supermom!!
I told Mike about Mountain Dew being bad for his teeth when we got back from Atlanta. Yesterday he said, "I haven't been drinking MD anymore. I don't know why, since you couldn't tell me, but I quit drinking it ever since you went shopping with the dentist's wife." HA!
Molly said…
One word.........BRAVE!!!! Welcome home!
becky said…
you ARE supermom!!! i have never even made the drive from huntsville to dothan just me and the kids, much less navigate an airport!!! you deserve a spa day!!