It's A...

Just kidding! I did get to see the little peanut today. I was at work at the hospital and my MD was delivering babies. He’s so sweet; he told me if I wanted to stop by L&D he’d do a quick ultrasound to ensure there’s only one in there. I must admit my heart was beating fast on the way there. What in the world would I do with more than one baby in July??? I have had a few baby anxiety attacks just trying to mentally wrap my head around three at one time (How will I nurse and cook and potty train and still reply to Em’s unceasing questions?? And how will I get Emma to and from preschool with a 2 year old and newborn in tow?? And…)

Well, it is just one and the little thing looked just like a baby. With a head and a body, two legs and two little arms kicking all around. (I know some of you are asking “what did she think it was going to look like?”- well, I just expected to see a dot with a heartbeat) OH it made me so happy to see her it!! You know regardless of how sick you are its kind of surreal until you see them wiggling around. It was like all of the sudden I was in love with the little thing. I wish I had pictures to share but I don’t think that was an option.

Just a few more weeks and I’ll have some to post! :)

Comments

The Muncies said…
I read your title and got sooo confused!!!! So glad for a good ultrasound!
Tara Verdigets said…
Oh, aren't the ultrasounds so much fun?? I can't wait to know what it is. Maybe since you work at the hospital you can get some special treatment and find out early??? I can't wait to know. I was thinking girl, but now I'm starting to wonder. Sweet Keith really does need another man around the house!

Love,
Tara
becky said…
so glad it was a happy day. and getting them around isn't as hard as you think. mine are 5, 3 and 6 months and you just DO it. if you can do 2, you can do 3.

what do you do at the hospital?