Paperwork

 


I was leaving work the other day and noticed an empty storage container. I thought I'll grab that and put some expired stamps, junk mail, tape, glue, rubber bands in it & take it to Emma. Well, lo and behold "paperwork" is her favorite activity now - which is Fabulous b/c she is at the age where she is Bored ALOT. She will sit for hours doing her paperwork (just like mommy you know). She says, "mommy is a nurse but she does paperwork." :)

You can see Lilly Kate is attempting to help.

Comments

becky said…
glad she likes it now! i know paperwork was always the least favorite part of my job. i'd nearly rather do a urinanalysis than fill out a form for medicare!!
So excited to see a new post:) We had fun today. Hudson loves doing "work" too. Maybe he and Emma can do some "paperwork" together soon:)
Ford Family said…
You need to call me..I heard you got something new!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)