Dear Blog,

You have been temporarily betrayed for this:

#1 The snowy day, followed by a week of beautiful blue bird skies
 


 


#2 My infatuation with the new Brother


#3 This sweet little bundle of joy growing exponentially inside of me. I really can't believe I am posting this picture. I would have preferred to get all dolled up and then take the pic, but as I took a pic of the bib Em insisted on taking a pic of baby Campbell IN my PJs and so... I swallowed my pride to show you how BIG I am. I am not even sure precisely how far along I am (I hear that is common for the 3rd-although with the others I knew down to the exact date ie. 22 weeks+2 days). I am around 22 weeks (due July 5). When I am done with this post, I'll probably go look it up b/c I am feeling bad. However, some things may change with each pregnancy but my excitement is not one of them! I saw a friend's newborn just last week and I wanted to eat her up and truly could not wait to get my hands on my own :)


Unrelated, but wanted to give K a little press..
In the current economy, it's good to know He can STILL "bring
home the bacon fish!"

 

Comments

thebarronfam said…
Okay...so when is the fish fry???
That is what I was going to say! What a cute post!
Anonymous said…
your baby bump is adorable! the part about keith and the fish cracked me up! i want a brother machine!
You look amazing! And great catch by Keith! Love the monogramming! You've got talent!! awesome!
Jessica said…
Looks like everyone has been having fun! You look great. I finally did it and started a blog.
Ash/Keith/Mac may be coming up next weekend. We should get together if you can.