Go here

http://www.arbys.com/arbyscoupon/
and print your coupon for this:

I grew up in a town with limited fast food options and so naturally became fond of Arby's beef and cheddar. I have given the local Arby's numerous chances and they have repeatedly let me down by serving a COLD nasty beef & cheddar. So.. I stopped frequenting their restaurant. Well... until I heard about this coupon. I am ALL about some free stuff lately (stay tuned for more on that subject). I signed up, printed the coupon (2 actually one for me & one for K). I tried it today and well... with lots of Arby's sauce, it was warm & delightful :) You do have to purchase a drink and if you're like me you'll have to purchase curly fries too. That will add up to $3.38 tax & all. Not to bad for lunch.

Better go fast, not sure how long the coupon will stay there.

Happy Eating!!

Comments