His Ways are Higher than Our Ways

Well, a lot has changed if you haven't heard and we will not be meeting Miss Campbell tomorrow! Em woke up Sunday morning with a high fever and I took her to the MD this am just for good measure, totally anticipating hearing it's "a daycare virus." MD says it's the flu & then proceeded to say that I need to "quarantine" Em from LK and delay having the baby if at all possible.

Whew!!! Not what I expected and it took me a while to figure out how we could accomplish all of that. Well... thankfully my parents and Keith's parent's are in town. So, Keith's parents have LK and my parents are here with me, K and Em. She is doing remarkably well considering, and I am too thanks to all of your sweet prayers! We're now tentatively looking at induction on Thursday. I am totally fine with the delayed induction, that seems to be the least of my worries right now. I just want Em well. However, I must say I am devastated that I am having to keep my 3 girls apart- that was NOT the plan. I had this storybook picture in my mind of all my 3 girls in my lap in the hospital bed and that will NOT be happening.
I do take comfort in knowing that HE is still in control and HIS ways are much higher than our ways. Thanks for all your prayers!! :)

I will try to keep you updated & post pics of sweet Campbell when she arrives.

Comments

Hang in there girl - praying for you and a healthy family. Can't wait to meet Campbell. Let us know if there is ANYTHING at all we can do. Love ya!
The Fite Family said…
I will keep all you in my prayers. If your storybook picture doesnt happen it will be okay, because you will have a lifetime for those moments.
Jessica said…
Ash,
I am so sorry. Just hoping Emma can recoop soon. Things will all work out. Let me know if you need anything.
Praying for yall! I know you're so disappointed, but hang in there-HE will work it out perfectly!:)We can't wait to meet Campbell!
tmiller said…
Sorry your plans have been changed! I hope Em feels better soon. We can't wait to meet Campbell!
Leah said…
I am so sorry to here that. My Mom is a nurse in a Md office and she said they have seen more flu this month that they have all year. Go figure. Everything will work out and God will take care of everything!
Summer said…
Thinking of you...it will all work out!!
I hate Em is sick!! I hope she gets to feeling better really soon!! Can't wait to see pics of Campbell!!
Tara Verdigets said…
Oh my! Hang in there! It will all work out!! I will be thinking about you on Thursday!!