"A Whole New World"

 

Picture Em dancing to Alladin's A whole new world in the center of her entire class. I know NOTHING about dance, but I was informed that this is called improv and teaches them self confidence in front of an audience. I was soo proud of her (and pregnant, hormonal & teary eyed :O) Unfortunately, These pics are not good at all. I went wayyy wrong not buying an SLR when I bought my camera (I was worried it was too bulky and that I wouldn't carry it.)
 
After the very first lesson, LK and I were waiting in the lobby and Emma runs out and says "Lilly Kate, do your feet like this! (LK quickly imitates her) Good Job Lilly Kate, now that is first position." Ha. Lilly Kate runs around the lobby while Em is in class saying "I unna (want to)ballet!!"
 
Posted by Picasa
Em is in heaven b/c right now her dream in life is to be a princess. Remember about a year ago she told me she couldn't go to Auburn when she grew up b/c there are no castles there. So... she'll have to live in Disney World :)

Comments

The Fite Family said…
That is precious. Ella Grace and I are starting Mommy and Me dance lessons in the fall.
How fun! I took dance at Nix in Opelika for 13 years. I really hope Karlee wants to take dance.
I use to love ballet!! It helped my self confidence so much as I got older!! Em you are a beautiful ballerina (and princess)!!
So fun!!!!
p.s. Saw Keith today while getting a stinkin' crown put on!
thebarronfam said…
How fun! She will have to teach Ava and Campbell her new moves.
How fun! She looks like she loves dance! and I am sure Hudson will go live at Disney with her one day:)
So precious!! I love the outfits. There is nothing more precious than those pink leotards!!