Together

 
I finally got these cutie's back!! Boy was I missing them.

 

 

They've only been home a little over 24 hours, but I already have a good idea how challenging 3 will be. Getting 4 little ladies (including myself) ready (and nursing in between) for an outing is pretty time consuming. So... if I have my dress on backwards or something ridiculous like that- have mercy on me :)

Seriously, Em and Lilly Kate are in love with this little chickadee:
They can hardly keep their hands off of her.

Can you blame them? I could just "eat her up!"




My hands are full, but so is my heart!!

Comments

The Vaughns said…
So glad yall are back together again!! Campbell is beautiful! I look forward to meeting her Thursday :)
The Muncies said…
So glad the girls are all home!!! Kirkley has been asking about Lilly Kate all morning! :) Now she's talking all about the flu and new baby sister Campbell!
Aww- so glad ya'll are back together...Campbell is a doll:-)
Molly said…
So glad you are all together. Glad I got to see you yesterday :) Campbell is beautiful!
So glad the girls are all back together! Sweet Campbell is already bigger!!
Yay!! I know yall are glad to finally have the whole family together!! Campbell is absolutely precious!!!
The Fite Family said…
She is absolutely gorgous, as are your other two. I can not wait to hug and kiss her.
Tara said…
Ashleigh!
They are all so beautifulCampbell is an absolute doll! Hope we can visit soon!
lizgreathouse said…
Ashleigh, All three Thompson girls are just precious! I am so happy they are all together know. It was so good to see all of you at Avery's birthday party. We definitely need to reschedule that girls' playdate. Hopefully, we will see you soon.
lizgreathouse said…
now, not know! Sorry!
I am so glad you all are together. Campbell is beautiful!!! See you soon.