Dressing Up

Hello from the trenches!! I am alive. KNEE deep in the trenches of motherhood :) Someone noted they were impressed that I can still blog. Well, really...I can't. I feel like I am finally beginning to get the "hang" of three. However, as Em used to say "I have my full of hands!" You may have noted the blog looked like it crashed with photo bucket acct inactive posted all over it and I refused to take the time to reactivate and redesign the blog right now- Hence the new pink background. I have considered taking a sabbatical from blogging for awhile but I hate the thought of the handful of special long distance friends that read to miss out on watching my sweet girls grow up!

Every free moment these two have involves changing garb. It's a full time job preparing to be a princess!
 

 

Comments

They are adorable and dress up is SO much fun!!
Anonymous said…
you can't take a sabbatical! i love seeing your precious girls :)