First Day of Preschool

And we're off! In my minivan (did you know?) Yep, logistics superseded my pride. I said I would NEVER drive a minivan no matter how many kids I had. Well... never say never :) It actually works really well for hauling all the kiddos.
 
Em could hardly sleep she was so excited about her first day at 4 year old kindergarten.
 

Here Em is moving her name to one of the room squares with her teacher Mrs. Snyder. They get to pick the room they start their day in. No surprise she picked "home living." :)
 

And she's off to play!
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
she is adorable!! i cannot believe she is in 4K! Time flies. Glad you are enjoying your minivan :)
Anna said…
Emma is so pretty- she looks so growny! And I got a pretty pic of another little girl in the mail today!! :)
Tara Verdigets said…
Look how pretty she looks! Love the dress ;) I can't believe that child is in pre-k. That is exactly how long I have been away from Auburn :(
Jessica said…
So 3 kids do equal getting a new car. I was wondering.