Happy 5th Birthday!

 

Dear Emma,
I tear up thinking of writing how awesome I think you are and thinking about how quickly you have grown into a beautiful little lady. Wow! Where did the past 5 years go? I always dreamed and prayed for a little girl and God gave me you!! You are beautiful inside and out! You are the most compassionate and nurturing child. You LOVE your family with every ounce of your being and would do ANYTHING for Lilly Kate and Campbell. When they hurt, you feel their pain. You look out for them like a little mommy. You are a leader, so smart and inquisitive. Boy am I lucky that you were my first child because you are a great example. Looking forward to spending ALL my summer days with you :)
I sooo love you my Big girl!!! Mommy

Comments

LOVE this pic! Happy birthday sweet emma!
The Vaughns said…
Awww, that made me tear up too... they are growing up too fast! Gorgeous picture!! Happy Birthday, Emma!