Campbell is 9 mos

 

Have we talked much about my baby girl? I know she hasn't gotten much blog time b/c I have been so busy with her (but that is not a bad thing!). She is the sweetest most laid back, stereotypical(from what I hear)3rd child!! Everyone should have 3 so that they can get a Campbell. Everytime she says Na Na (mama) and pats my shoulder my heart melts! I dressed her up in her new sweet outfit Dede got her for Easter and tried to stage some pics for you to see her but of course "staging" never goes great. Anywhoo.. here is my baby girl trying soo hard to figure out how to walk (and getting bruise after bruise from falling) so she can chase her big sisters.

 

Happy Easter!! He is Risen! I just don't have the gift of garb but was so blessed by what Joanne posted on the simple wife blog- maybe you will be too! Especially if your life is feeling full!! http://thesimplewife.typepad.com/the_simple_wife/2010/04/full-full-full.html
 

 

Comments