Birthday Fun!

 
 
Sweet baby girl had her first birthday party this afternoon! It was small but very sweet. These are pics of her with her birthday dress on (I made it!). She got lots of fun prizes and really enjoyed her smash cake. However, despite all my efforts to ensure she was fully rested before the party- she decided to forgo her afternoon nap. I tried not to stress too much and she was in good spirits all afternoon. However when party time came she looked like she was going to fall asleep on her cake. We managed to keep her awake until she tasted some cake and ice cream. But, prior to the end of the party she was sound asleep.

*Playing with the new water table*




*Trying out her cake*



*Dancing to kitty keyboard*

Comments

thebarronfam said…
We had lots of fun today at the B-day party. William said that he wanted to get together and play again soon. Happy Birthday!!!
It looks like everything turned out fabulous! Her outfit is so cute! Good job:) I'm still going to hit you up for a lesson!
Brandy said…
I am so glad her party was a success! Love the dress-we must get together soon!
I LOVE her dress!!! You did a great job. I can now leave comments!:)