Weekend fun!

Keith did this (without Em)...




So, Mrs Thompson & I did this...
 



Which made Emma want to do this...
 




And the weekend ended like this :)
 

 


I love this little number which was inspired by Darby's dresses. I didn't follow her directions while making it & Emma's turned out to be a shirt rather than a dress :O That's ok, good practice and I love the way it turned out so I will make it again. I got some cute, cute white with black polka dot fabric this weekend that is dying to be used with some pink ric rac (sorry I don't have pics). I also got some orange/navy AU looking fabric to work with. I had soo much fun sewing. I am kinda surprised with myself- I am not Martha at all!! Thanks for all the help Mrs. T!

Now I am dying for an embroidery/monogramming machine. Too bad you have to take out a loan to buy one of those :O

Comments

The Muncies said…
You are SO Martha! I love it all!
I lOVE the last dress/shirt. Make us one:) I know, I told brad that I really want at monogramming machine asap. We had fun on Friday!!
Molly said…
I'm impressed. Very cute!
We missed you Saturday, but it looks like you got a lot accomplished this weekend:)
Darby said…
It is precious! I love your fabric... where did you get it!??